French Cooks note
|Recipe Name : Super easy oil-free yogurt cake||By Chef : Pierre|
|Type : Dessert||Servings: 6|
|Difficulty : Very easy||Cost : Cheap|
|Preparation time : 15 min||Cooking duration : No data|
Ingredients for 6 people
2 tbsp Powdered sugar
1 sachet Vanilla sugar
1 sachet Baking powder
Directions from Paris (with Love)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Pour the 2 yogurts into a bowl. Keep a jar for measurements.
3. Add all the other ingredients and mix until you get a smooth and homogeneous paste.
4. Pour the batter into a silicone mold and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Halfway through cooking, cover the cake with aluminum foil to prevent it from burning on the surface.
6. Leave to cool before unmolding.