French Cooks note
|Recipe Name : Super easy hazelnut chocolate waffle||By Chef : Pierre|
|Type : Various||Servings: 8|
|Difficulty : Very easy||Cost : Cheap|
|Preparation time : 15 min||Cooking duration : No data|
Ingredients for 8 people
10g Baking powder
0.5 l caster sugar
100 g semi-salted butter, melted
250 g dark chocolate
25 cl Single cream
20 crushed hazelnuts
1 pinch Salt
Directions from Paris (with Love)
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking powder. Make a well and add the sugar and butter, mix. Gradually add the eggs then add the milk.
2. Mix and let the dough rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
3. Heat the waffle maker, pour in a little batter and cook each waffle for 4 minutes (depending on the device, check the cooking time).
4. In a saucepan, bring the cream to the boil and off the heat add the chocolate broken into pieces. Mix to smooth the ganache. Add the hazelnuts and mix again.
5. Cover the waffles with warm chocolate ganache and enjoy immediately sprinkled with icing sugar.
6. Find the recipe for waffles with pink pralines and for the Liège waffle