French Cooks note
|Recipe Name : Spring rolls with rice pudding, banana, strawberry and mint super easy||By Chef : Pierre|
|Type : single dish||Servings: 4|
|Difficulty : Average||Cost : Expensive|
|Preparation time : 30 min||Cooking duration : No data|
Ingredients for 4 people
4 rice cakes
1 liter whole milk
100 g round rice
50g Powdered sugar
1 vanilla pod
16 mint leaves
Directions from Paris (with Love)
1. To make the rice pudding, pour the whole milk, round rice and powdered sugar into a saucepan. Split the vanilla pod in half, collect the seeds and drop them, with the pod, into the preparation.
2. Bring to the boil quickly then reduce to very low heat. Cook for 1 hour, stirring regularly.
3. Then remove the vanilla pod and leave to cool completely at room temperature. Place in the fridge for 1 hour, covered with plastic wrap.
4. To make the spring rolls, rinse the strawberries, dry them delicately, hull them then cut them in half. Peel and slice the banana into rounds.
5. Fill a dish with cold water and soak a rice cake for a few seconds until softened. Gently lay it on a clean, slightly dampened towel.
6. Then place 2 slices of banana and 2 pieces of strawberry in the center then add 4 mint leaves.
7. Pour 3 tablespoons of rice pudding over the fruit.
8. Fold the edges of the rice cake up and down over the preparation. Then fold the right part, then roll the spring roll on itself, towards the remaining edge.
9. Tighten well and serve immediately.