French Cooks note
|Recipe Name : Roast turkey with mustard sauce||By Chef : Pierre|
|Type : Flat||Servings: 4|
|Difficulty : Average||Cost : Cheap|
|Preparation time : 15 min||Cooking duration : No data|
Ingredients for 4 people
1 kg Turkey fillet
2 tbsp Mustard
2 garlic cloves
15 cl White wine
1 stock tablet
150 g fresh cream
1 tbsp Oil
2 sprigs of fresh oregano
1 tbsp Curry
Directions from Paris (with Love)
1. Take the turkey roast out of the refrigerator at least 1 hour in advance, so that it comes back to temperature.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a casserole dish.
3. Put the turkey roast in it to brown over high heat on all sides.
4. Remove the meat and discard the cooking fat. Return the roast to the casserole. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle with curry. Add the peeled and crushed garlic.
5. Pour in the white wine and bring to the boil. Then add 25 cl of broth that you have prepared with the tablet as well as the oregano (or thyme).
6. Cover the casserole and simmer for 45 minutes. Remove the lid 15 minutes before the end of cooking, to reduce the sauce.
7. Remove the turkey roast and keep it warm.
8. Filter the cooking juice and pour it into a saucepan. Add the mustard and fresh cream. Whisk and let simmer for a few minutes over high heat, until the sauce thickens.
9. Slice the turkey roast and coat it with mustard sauce.
10. Serve immediately. Studio // Photokitchen